LPG Cylinder Metal Barcode Tags Anti Rust Waterproof OEM
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Barcoding Tracking|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Bar Code Tag||Material:||Metal Ceramic Barcode|
|Color:||White & Black||Anti-rust:||Yes|
|Durability:||At Least 20 Years Outside||Temperature Resistance:||-40℃~800℃|
|Surface Treatment:||Soaked With Anti-rust Oil|
LPG Cylinder Metal Barcode Tags,
Anti Rust Metal Barcode Tags,
Waterproof Metal Barcode Tags
LPG Bar Code Tracking Anti Rust Waterproof Cylinder ID
A barcode is a square or rectangular image consisting of a series of parallel black lines and white spaces of varying widths that can be read by a scanner. Barcodes are applied to products as a means of quick identification.
Barcoding tracking is an easy to use and cost-effective way for businesses of all sizes to manage and track their physical assets.
Whether being used for inventory and stock control or lifecycle management, there are two elements that make barcode asset tracking possible; a barcode label and a reader.
Barcode labels are available in a variety of different forms. From 1D barcodes such as Code 39 and Code 128 to 2D barcodes such as Data Matrix and Quick Response (QR) codes.
Although their capabilities vary, each type of barcode label is used to store data.
This data is represented by different numbers and letters, which is then decoded by a reader typically in the form of a barcode scanner or mobile device.
As well as being an inexpensive replacement for time-consuming manual tracking methods such as pen and paper, barcode asset tracking offers a wide range of benefits such as:
- Reducing humnan errors
- Increased inventory accuracy
- Tracking assets with lower cost
- Simplifying record-keeping
- Simplifying record-keeping
- Speeding up asset data collection
- Requiring almost no employee training
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder issues.
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify surplus inventory.
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...