Anti Burning LPG Cylinder Tracking Metal Ceramic Barcode Label
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Barcoding Tracking|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Cylinder Barcode Label||Material:||Metal Ceramic|
|Color:||White & Black||Durability:||At Least 20 Years Outside|
|Brand:||OEM||Surface Treatment:||Soaked With Anti-rust Oil|
LPG Cylinder Barcode Tags,
Anti Burning Asset Barcode Labels,
Metal Ceramic Printable Asset Tags
LPG Cylinder Barcode Label Barcoding Tracking Technology Applied In Africa
Did you found that if you have a smartphone, then you already own a barcode scanner? The small device that most of us can’t live without on a daily basis does so much more than we realize. Such a seemingly small tool can have a huge impact on the daily operations of a company or even an entire industry thanks to a simple scan of a barcode for asset tracking...
What is barcode asset tracking?
Barcode asset tracking is “an easy to use and cost-effective way for businesses of all sizes to manage and track their physical assets. Whether being used for inventory and stock control or lifecycle management, there are two elements that make barcode asset tracking possible: a barcode label and a reader.”
Cylinder barcode label assigns a unique barcode to each LPG cylinder, when scanned, identifies the manufacturer information, filling station information,inspection information, movement information... about the lpg cylinder. Working in concert with an asset tracking platform, barcodes can link users to such comprehensive data records about the tracking items...
Benefits of barcode asset tracking:
- Tracking assets with lower cost
- Simplifying record-keeping
- Reducing humnan errors
- Increased inventory accuracy
- Speeding up asset data collection
- Requiring almost no employee training
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder issues.
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify surplus inventory.
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...