Recording LPG Bar Code Tracking System Anti Rust Waterproof
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Barcoding Tracking System|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Barcoding Tracking System||Media:||Metal Ceramic Barcode|
|Color:||White Base, Black Words||Anti-rust:||Yes|
|Durability:||At Least 20 Years Outside||Temperature Resistance:||-40℃~800℃|
Recording LPG Bar Code Tracking System,
Anti Rust Bar Code Tracking System,
LPG Cylinder Bar Code Tracking System
Barcoding Tracking System Recording LPG Cylinder Circulation
A barcode is a square or rectangular image consisting of a series of parallel black lines and white spaces of varying widths that can be read by a scanner. Barcodes are applied to products as a means of quick identification.
Business Benefits With Barcodes:
- Better accuracy - Relying on a barcode to process data is far more accurate than relying on manually-entered data, which is prone to errors.
- Data is immediately available - Because of the processing speed, information about inventory levels or sales is available in real time.
- Reduced training requirements - Thanks to the simplicity of the barcode scanner, employees need little in the way of training in how to use it. Additionally, thanks to barcodes, there is much less for employees to have to learn and retain.
- Improved inventory control - Being able to scan and track inventory yields a much more accurate count, as well as a better calculation of inventory turn. Companies can hold less inventory when they know how soon they will need it.
- Low cost implementation - Generating barcodes is quick and easy, as is installing a barcode system. Potential savings can be realized almost immediately.
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder issues.
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify surplus inventory.
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...