Metal Ceramic Barcoding Lpg Cylinder Tracking Anti heating
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Barcoding Tracking System|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Barcodes||Media:||Metal Ceramic Tag|
|Color:||White Base, Black Words||Waterproof:||Yes|
|Durability:||At Least 20 Years Outside||Temperature Resistance:||-40℃~800℃|
Barcoding Lpg Cylinder Tracking,
Metal Ceramic Lpg Cylinder Tracking,
Anti Heating Lpg Cylinder Tracking
LPG Gas Tracking By Barcodes Barcoding Technology
A barcode is a square or rectangle with a combination of vertical black lines of varying thickness and height, white space and numbers that together identify specific products and their relevant information. Computers linked to scanners can read these codes and use the exact combination of bars, spaces and numbers to retrieve the data for that product.
Advantage of Barcode:
- Barcodes encode product information into bars and alphanumeric characters, making it much faster and easier to ring up items at a store or track inventory in a warehouse.
- Besides ease and speed, bar codes’ major business benefits include accuracy, inventory control and cost savings.
- There are many types of barcodes, but they all fall into two categories: linear codes, including widely used formats like UPC and EAN, and matrix codes, like QR codes.
- Barcoding has a low barrier to entry—all a business needs is a printer, scanner and basic inventory management software.
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder issues.
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify surplus inventory.
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...
One Cylinder, One Document, One Identification Code, Once Installed, Duarable at Leat 20 Years Outdoors...
- Outstanding high temperature 800℃ resistance,Low temperature resistance -40℃
- Scraping 10 times with an art knife without damage to the surface
- Resistance to chemical reagent corrosion, penetration of acetone for half an hour, wipe with wire ball for removal without damage
- White base, black words, read easily
- Excellent in anti UV, 20 years practice proof
- Ceramic layer protects the image from chemical abrasion
- Unbreakable, little bit bend is ok
Application photos shared by our clients, tracking LPG cylinders, and other industries
Permament ceramic metal barcode VS RFID
1. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: 50-100pcs for OEM samples.
2. Q: Do you have any one in stock?
A: Sorry, we don't. Our products are all manufactured according to customers’ requirements. So our products are all different and special.
3. Q: Do you accept a special order?
A: Yes, we do. We can manufacture all kinds of LPG equipments according to your technical drawings...