Gas Liquid Chlorine Permanent Cylinder Barcode 1.2mm Thickness
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Permanent Barcode|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Cylinder Barcode||Material:||Metal Ceramic Composite|
|Color:||White Base, Black Barcode||Thickness:||1.2mm|
|Anti UV:||Yes||Life Time:||At Least 20 Years|
|Temperature Resistance:||-40℃~800℃||Outer Rubber:||To Protect Tag|
Chlorine Permanent Cylinder Barcode,
Gas Liquid Permanent Cylinder Barcode,
1.2mm Thickness Permanent Cylinder Barcode
Barcode systems can provide detailed up-to-date information to ensure safety and business,For example:
- Historical data can be used to predict seasonal fluctuations very accurately.
- Slow-selling items can be identified, preventing inventory build-up.
- Fast-selling items can be identified quickly and automatically reordered.
- The effects of merchandising changes can be monitored, allowing fast-moving, more profitable items to occupy the best space.
- Items may be repriced on the shelf to reflect both sale prices and price increases.
- This technology also enables the profiling of individual consumers, typically through a voluntary registration of discount cards. While pitched as a benefit to the consumer, this practice is considered to be potentially dangerous by privacy advocates
Lpg Cylinder Barcode High Temperature Resistance 1900F White Base Black Barcode Easy To Read
- Outstanding high temperature 800℃ resistance,Low temperature resistance -40℃
- Scraping 10 times with an art knife without damage to the surface
- Resistance to chemical reagent corrosion, penetration of acetone for half an hour, wipe with wire ball for removal without damage
- White base, black words, read easily
- Excellent in anti UV, 20 years practice proof
- Ceramic layer protects the image from chemical abrasion
- Size: 42x52mm
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃~-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|