1900F Lpg Cylinder Barcode High Temperature Resistance
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Permanent Barcode|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Cylinder Barcode||Material:||304 Stainless|
|Color:||White Base, Black Barcode||Thickness:||1.2mm|
|Anti UV:||Yes||Life Time:||At Least 20 Years|
|Temperature Resistance:||-40℃~800℃||Bendability:||A Little Bend Is Available|
1900F Lpg Cylinder Barcode,
High Temperature Resistance Cylinder Barcode,
54*37mm Cylinder Barcode
In point-of-sale management, barcode systems can provide detailed up-to-date information on the business, accelerating decisions and with more confidence. For example:
- Fast-selling items can be identified quickly and automatically reordered.
- Slow-selling items can be identified, preventing inventory build-up.
- The effects of merchandising changes can be monitored, allowing fast-moving, more profitable items to occupy the best space.
- Historical data can be used to predict seasonal fluctuations very accurately.
- Items may be repriced on the shelf to reflect both sale prices and price increases.
- This technology also enables the profiling of individual consumers, typically through a voluntary registration of discount cards. While pitched as a benefit to the consumer, this practice is considered to be potentially dangerous by privacy advocates
Lpg Cylinder Barcode High Temperature Resistance 1900F White Base Black Barcode Easy To Read
- Outstanding high temperature 800℃ resistance,Low temperature resistance -40℃
- Scraping 10 times with an art knife without damage to the surface
- Resistance to chemical reagent corrosion, penetration of acetone for half an hour, wipe with wire ball for removal without damage
- White base, black words, read easily
- Excellent in anti UV, 20 years practice proof
- Ceramic layer protects the image from chemical abrasion
- Unbreakable, little bit bend is ok
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃~-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
One Cylinder, One Document, One Identification Code, Once Installed, Duarable at Leat 20 Years Outdoors...
Application photos shared by our clients, tracking LPG cylinders, and other industries
Permament ceramic metal barcode VS RFID