LPG Cylinder Tracking System Barcode Windows Android Version
|Place of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Certification:||CNEX, ATEX, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Stainless Steel Barcode Tag|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||LPG Cylinder Tracking Barcode Tag||Material:||Stainless Steel Ceramic|
|Color:||White & Black||Durability:||At Least 20 Years Outside|
Windows Android Tracking Barcode,
LPG Tracking Cylinder Barcode,
Cylinder Barcode Tracking System
LPG Cylinder Tracking System Windows Android Version
How Do You Read a Barcode?
The ambitious among us could learn to read a barcode by eye, but it makes more sense to use a scanner.
- Linear imagers take a photo of the barcode, then analyze the image. This only works on 1D barcodes.
- 2D area imagers are similar to linear images, but can also read 2D and stacked barcodes.
- You can also use smartphones (or other mobile computers) as scanners with certain apps.
For the codes for barcode tags, both one dimensional code and QR code are available.
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder issues.
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify surplus inventory.
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...